We are open everyday of the year from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (except on Thanksgiving and Christmas which have reduced hours). We recommend coming early to enjoy all we have to offer.
Proceed directly to turnstiles with your online tickets.
No refunds or date changes after 10 a.m. the day BEFORE your reservation.
What to know before you book:
- Check-in must be made at the tram booth.
- Depending on animal health requirements, guests ages two and older may be required to wear a CDC recommended face covering or they will not be allowed to participate. If needed, the face covering will be provided by Zoo Miami during the encounter.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Service animals are not permitted.
- Touching of the animals is not permitted unless advised by Zoo Miami staff.
- Children five years old and under must be carried or held by the hand of an adult in their group.
Picking-up Your Zoo Doo Compost
Directions to Gate 2